Apple Shooter is a fun archery-based flash game made by Wolf Games. The goal of the game is to shoot an apple placed on your friend’s head. If you hit your friend instead, you lose.
The gameplay is divided into rounds. In round one, you start off at a distance of 20 feet from the friend character. Each time you successfully hit the apple target, you move back 5 feet. A grey wall is positioned behind the friend. If you hit the wall behind the friend or the ground, you get to shoot again immediately, with no repercussions. If you hit the friend, however, the friend character dies in a comic death animation and the game ends. You can choose to enter your name and view your score and position on the leaderboard at this point.
The controls for Apple Shooter are simple!
1. Press and hold the left mouse button to shoot.
2. Move the mouse cursor up and down to aim the arrow.
3. The longer you hold the left mouse button, the further back you pull the bow. This determines the trajectory of your arrow.
Early rounds start off easy. As you complete each round, the increasing distance between you and the target drastically ramps up the difficulty. There is a dial similar to a compass in the upper left corner of the screen that displays the angle at which the player is holding the bow. This tool helps you aim correctly. Additionally, when you draw the bow, a power meter is displayed over your character’s head. The power meter represents how far you’ve drawn the bow. The further you draw back the bow, the straighter the trajectory of the arrow fired. In the previous iteration of this archery game (Apple Shooter, also by Wolf Games), the aiming tool and power meter were absent.
Here are some tips to play Apple Shooter:
1. It is possible to predict the trajectory of the arrow by observing it carefully. Shoot a couple of arrows on the wall above the friend’s head to practice.
2. Take a look at the aiming tool before you fire the arrow. This coupled with the above step will help you aim correctly every time.
3. Try shooting when the power meter is full, that is, the bow is fully drawn back. This makes it easier to estimate the path of the arrow.
4. As the distance between you and the friend increases, you have to aim a little higher each time to hit the target.
Dumb ways to die 2 play for free.
Hope you have fun playing Apple Shooter!